This weekend I went to the local Honeyville Farms retail store to pick up some items. When I was last there a couple of weeks ago, the 50 lb. bags of wheat were $13.49. I was quite shocked to see that they had risen to $16.99. That’s a 26% increase in the price in only a few weeks! I’m hoping that this is their new price for 2011 and not something we’ll be seeing every few weeks.
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.