I was thinking about tarps the other day and thought I’d toss up a quick blurb about them. Tarps are awesome, useful, and indispensable items. Every house should have a couple lying around. There are lots of different types and sizes of tarps (tarpaulin) and you can decided what you want to purchase to keep around. I’d only suggest that it’s best to purchase the thickest, darkest, and most heavy duty tarps that you can find or afford. I like silver tarps that have a thickness greater than 10 mil.
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
- How to Prepare for Injuries Before and After Doomsday
- Prepping in the Remote Work Era: How Employees Can be Prepared at Home If Disaster Strikes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.