- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: urban living
Survival skills have always played an important role in staying prepared for the worst-case scenarios of life. While over the last several centuries our species has migrated toward city living and urban spaces, the focus on the tools needed to overcome and recover from disaster hasn’t really made the trip with us. Indeed, survival training is still usually undertaken with a trip out into the wilderness. Yet, the dangers that occur in the depths of the woods don’t necessarily reflect how most people are likely to experience a fight for survival. Recent studies have revealed that natural disasters are on … Continue reading