- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: prepping
As you prep, it’s important to include your mental health into your plan as well. Continue reading
Splashy things like guns, food, water, and bunkers often take center stage in the prepper world. Nevertheless, sometimes it’s important to step back and consider if you’re prepared for more unique, down-to-earth disasters. Case in point: trying to navigate external troubles while working from home. Millions of people are working on the homefront in the wake of the coronavirus. This virtual connection to one another is tenuous at best, with communication issues always a faulty router, weak internet connection, or power outage away. If a disaster strikes while you’re working remotely, here are a few bonus prepper tips that you’re … Continue reading
As governmental surveillance grows more oppressive and violent crime rates continue to grow in urban environments, living off-grid becomes increasingly appealing. But the lifestyle is not for the faint of heart: Along with possessing plenty of strength, grit, and determination, there are also logistics to consider if you want to go off-grid. One of your primary off-grid considerations involves finding sources of power. It may seem counterintuitive to have electricity while living off-grid, but alternative energy sources provide an ideal way to stay connected to modern society while also steering clear of it. How’s that for a win-win? Solar power … Continue reading
No matter your feelings regarding the validity of climate change, it’s clear that the frequency of weather-related natural disasters is increasing. According to Phys.org, natural disasters are also evolving in intensity, wherein a single event creates a cascade of smaller events, effectively resulting in a full-fledged “disaster.” Thus, it’s more important than ever to prepare for any eventuality, whether you live in an area that’s prone to tropical storms, tornados, forest fires, or another type of natural disaster. The unfortunate reality of these natural disasters, however, is the fact that preparation may only go so far, especially when it comes … Continue reading