- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
- How to Prepare for Injuries Before and After Doomsday
- Prepping in the Remote Work Era: How Employees Can be Prepared at Home If Disaster Strikes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: Podcast
After a long hiatus, The Preparedness Podcast is back with a new series of podcasts on emergency preparedness. The post for the newest in this series can be found here: Episode 114. On a personal note, previously doing this podcast has been an enjoyable hobby for me, but unfortunately, always seemed to take a back seat to other things that needed to get done. I think this was fairly obvious with the erratic schedule and occasional long gaps that have occurred. This new launch of podcasts marks the move beyond a simple hobby status. Over the past couple of months, … Continue reading
Here’s how to fix The Preparedness Podcast subscription in iTunes. Unsubscribe and delete all the podcasts from your iTunes. Go into the iTunes store and search for preparedness. Resubscribe to the podcast. In your podcast library, locate the podcast and expand the listing for all the episodes. Click the Get All button. This will download all the podcasts with their new numbering. Once downloaded, you’ll see all the podcasts with their new numbering, which is much easier to keep track of which episode is which.