- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: Podcast Listener Questions
What Was The QE3 Announcement – What Does It Mean? Here is what the Fed announced: The central bank will buy $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month, and is willing to take more action if the labor market doesn’t improve, its policy-setting committee said. The Fed also extended an existing stimulus effort known as Operation Twist, under which the central bank has been selling short-term bonds and using the proceeds to buy longer-term bonds in an effort to bring down long-term rates. Officials also said they expect to keep short-term interest rates near zero until at least mid-2015, past the … Continue reading