- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
- How to Prepare for Injuries Before and After Doomsday
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: Mindset
Here’s a recipe for disaster: “ the Fed will keep injecting money into the economy until growth picks up and unemployment starts dropping significantly.” QE1 and QE2 didn’t work, so now we need QE3. You would think that they’d learn, but remember, these are the same people that didn’t see the 2008 Recession coming and said that everything was fine. Until it wasn’t fine. Not to mention, can you point to anyone, besides bankers, that was actually helped by QE1 or 2? Me neither. [From QE3: Reactions to the Feds big stimulus move – ] On Thursday, the Federal Reserve announced yet … Continue reading
'tis the season for luck…"Arizona student stranded by snow survived on candy bars and melted snow for 9 days …."
She’s lucky, did some things that were poorly thought out, but others that were smart. It’s a different season now, and hopefully you readers have gone ahead and repacked or added to your vehicle kits, for your specific areas. Link:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-student-stranded-snow-survived-candy-bars-melted-snow-9-days-article-1.995414 -Greg
One of the things that commonly happens to people is they become inundated with news, viewpoints and other media. They become inundated to the extent that either A: They “overprep” or B: They give up. Folks, when you’re prepping, have a plan. Don’t take too big of a bite, even though you see how much you have to do. Don’t become overwhelmed by everything. Take your time, and do it right. Mindset for preppers is critical, and it’s part of the prep lifestyle. We need to realize how the body and mind react to stress, and how those reactions figure … Continue reading