- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
- How to Prepare for Injuries Before and After Doomsday
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: iTunes
Most of the listeners subscribe to this podcast through iTunes. Any of you that have the subscription set to update automatically, may have noticed a lot of what seems to be duplicate episodes. The new numbering of episodes is causing this, but there is an easy fix. I just made a post on how to fix this issue in iTunes, you can read it here. I apologize for any headaches this might have caused. It wasn’t possible to avoid the confusion that it caused in iTunes and renumber the episodes. None of the podcasts have been removed, so there’s no … Continue reading
Here’s how to fix The Preparedness Podcast subscription in iTunes. Unsubscribe and delete all the podcasts from your iTunes. Go into the iTunes store and search for preparedness. Resubscribe to the podcast. In your podcast library, locate the podcast and expand the listing for all the episodes. Click the Get All button. This will download all the podcasts with their new numbering. Once downloaded, you’ll see all the podcasts with their new numbering, which is much easier to keep track of which episode is which.