- Angela Williams – 2018-02-18 02:49:50
- How to Pack for a Backpacking Trip
- Home Preparation: Ways to Secure Your Home for a Natural Disaster
- Episode 243 – The Different Prepper Types
- The 10/22 Rifle as a Survival Weapon
- Starting and Growing a Neighborhood Watch
- Daniel Chabert – 2018-01-16 22:50:18
- Sid Samel – 2018-01-15 22:26:04
- Dan Chabert – 2018-01-10 22:54:01
- Sharon Davis – 2018-01-10 13:53:00
- Susan Gibbs – 2018-01-05 23:47:17
- Maria Fedco – 2018-01-05 08:19:55
- Herman – 2018-01-02 09:59:29
- Top 10 Popular Movies About Survival
- Indoor Herb Garden
Tag Archives: Hunger
MP3 Audio [10 MB]DownloadShow URL Continuing a discussion on food and cooking. Topics include canning, food storage tips, alternate cooking tips, making bread, and of course, using a camping stove as a backup cooking source.
MP3 Audio [17 MB]DownloadShow URL Rob and Greg continue answering listener questions on beginning food storage.
MP3 Audio [82 MB]DownloadShow URL The Preparedness Capability Checklist is a preparedness tool that helps you ensure that your preparations, whether they be a small kit or your entire household’s prep supplies, meet certain functions that you will most likely need to accomplish in order to survive. We start with the Food and Cooking category, going over both the Minimum and Extended Capability lists.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Food stamps, the main U.S. antihunger program which helps the needy buy food, set a record in September as more than 31.5 million Americans used the program — up 17 percent from a year ago, according to government data. The number of people using food stamps in September surpassed the previous peak of 29.85 million seen in November 2005 when victims of hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma received emergency benefits, said Jean Daniel of the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service. (see Reuters Story for rest of story) That’s simply amazing! One out of every 10 Americans is receiving … Continue reading