- Precious Metals and Bugging Out
- Business Financial Diversity for Preppers Question
- Dead Wrong: 26 Survival Myths That Can Get You Killed
- 26 Survival Uses for Wood Ash
- Prepper News Watch for April 28, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 27, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 26, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 25, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 18, 2016
- Wash Your Hands Like A Doctor: 6 Steps To Reduce As Much Bacteria As Possible
- Nine Meals from Anarchy
- Prepper News Watch for April 15, 2016
- Decide How Big Your Emergency Fund Should Be With the 3-6-9 Guideline
- 22 Ingenious Hacks to Make Food Last Longer
- 7 common misconceptions about wilderness survival
Tag Archives: Hunger
Continuing a discussion on food and cooking. Topics include canning, food storage tips, alternate cooking tips, making bread, and of course, using a camping stove as a backup cooking source.
Rob and Greg continue answering listener questions on beginning food storage.
The Preparedness Capability Checklist is a preparedness tool that helps you ensure that your preparations, whether they be a small kit or your entire household’s prep supplies, meet certain functions that you will most likely need to accomplish in order to survive. We start with the Food and Cooking category, going over both the Minimum and Extended Capability lists.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Food stamps, the main U.S. antihunger program which helps the needy buy food, set a record in September as more than 31.5 million Americans used the program — up 17 percent from a year ago, according to government data. The number of people using food stamps in September surpassed the previous peak of 29.85 million seen in November 2005 when victims of hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma received emergency benefits, said Jean Daniel of the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service. (see Reuters Story for rest of story) That’s simply amazing! One out of every 10 Americans is receiving … Continue reading