- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: friends
Natural disasters are familiar aspects of our geographical, social, and cultural landscape — but that doesn’t mean that they are any less impactful for their prevalence. In fact, their familiarity makes them more so. Our news feeds are filled with stories and images of scenes of destruction, from volcanoes in the Philippines to widespread fires in Australia. As we move closer to the irreversible effects of climate change, we can expect to witness more, and worse. However, time and again we see examples of how communities effectively recover from the nightmares of disaster by coming together and facing challenges … Continue reading