- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: DIY
If you live paycheck to paycheck, it can be difficult to commit hundreds or even thousands of dollars to hypothetical and unknown future events. If you’re a prepper at heart, though, you know that it’s important to be ready for anything. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to go about prepping while keeping your bank account in the black. Here are several financially savvy tips that any prepper on a budget should keep in mind as they hope for the best and gear up for the worst. Take Stock of What You Have to Work With If you have … Continue reading