- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tag Archives: Allergies
Being the preparedness folks that we are, we like to have multiple solutions for the same problem. This mindset permeates all aspects of our preparedness plans, including medical and medication considerations. I have allergies, and without medications I’m a miserable person. One solution that I’ve found that was recommended to my by an Allergist is the Neti Pot. There if nothing special or unique about a neti pot. All it is and provides is a nasal saline flush. I like the actual pot because it leaves nothing to break, where as the plastic flush containers can crack overtime. This saline … Continue reading