An anyone that watches Glen Beck knows, He has come up with a list of nine principles and twelve values. Today (03/13/2008) on his “We Surround Them” episode, Glen unveiled his new website, The 912 Project. Glen says the site is a place where like-minded folks can come together and reassure each other they, “they are not alone.” In what seems like a darker and darker world, It’s ever more important to surround our selves with people we trust, love, and can count on. It’s been said before here and other places; get out there and make connections, start networking. Surviving turmoil and disaster requires a support network and community, no matter how small. It can’t be done alone, we have to have people we can rely on and trust. What have you done to prepare for the worst?
Ill leave you with a list of Glen Becks 9 principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
and 12 values:
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility