If you have little ones in school, you should be asking the administrators if they have a Pandemic plan. My kids’ school has been fairly proactive with this, though I can’t say they’ve made it known what they’ll do if too many teachers call in sick. Actually, that’s not my main concern; I’d rather they focus on preventing the spread of the infection (though, having seen preschools and lower grade classrooms, I’m not sure if that’s possible without an OCD teacher making sure everyone washes hands a hundred times a day).
- How to Prepare for a Flood
- Prepare to forget COVID-19
- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.