Unfortunately, we may be looking at terrorist actions here in the United States. IS is a formabile enemy, and they’re likely to move their actions stateside. As such, we should be prepared for this. Just off the top of my head, I would say to be prepared for car bombs and attacks on the power grid.
Prepping and General Interest
- CDC: Ebola Outbreak ‘Unlike Anything We’ve Seen,’ Could Rapidly Spread Through Africa
- Men Dig Up Coffin of Suspected Ebola Victim, Place on Highway in Protest
- The morning after: What happens when a government destroys its currency
- The Scariest California Drought Map Yet
- Enterovirus 68
- Benchmade Griptilian 551 Folding EDC Knife Review
- What Really Happens When the Lights Go Out: Grid down Indefinitely
- Simple Tips to Help Kids Stay Cool in Back-to-School Weather
- 6 Clever Reasons Chap Stick Should Be In Your Survival Kit
- Protecting Your Castle: Know Your Neighborhood and its Criminals
- BOOK REVIEW: “Day of Wrath’ by William Forstchen (Author of “One Second After”)
- 30 Days, 30 Ways: Disaster Preparedness Game Takes Community Focus
- Every Prepper Needs Coconut Oil in Their Pantry
- HTTP vs HTTPS and Why You Should Care
- National Preparedness Month – The Real Proclamation
- Product Review: SunJack Camp Light USB Bulb
- A Massive Electromagnetic Pulse Could Collapse The Economy In A Single Moment
- 5 Tips For Preparing A Defense Against Home Invasion
- How To Be Prepared When You’re Dead Broke
- Dairy-Free And Delicious Meals From Scratch
- Are You Ready For an Early Winter? It’s Snowing in Alaska Already!
- Economy in Severe Trouble-John Williams
- Apple: Hackers Stole Celebs’ Passwords, Did Not Breach Our Systems
- Will ISIS Strike America’s Achilles Heel?
- ISIS Threatens Putin, Caliphate In Chechnya; Kadyrov Responds “You Will Be Destroyed”
- Financial System Upside Down-Blame Game on Coming Crash-Bill Holter
- The Seven Year Cycle Of Economic Crashes That Everyone Is Talking About
Science, Nature and Tech
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.