Prepping and General Interest
- Batteries for Bomb Shelters, Part II
- Water filtration on a budget
- Five Knives Every Home Chef Should Own
- The 24-7 Belt Bag
- Take Complete Care of Your Cast Iron with This Video Guide
- Why You Should Get Your Next Go Bag at an Army Surplus Store
- The Preventative Maintenance You Need to Do On Your Car (and When)
- Make Homestyle Butter (and Buttermilk) in Your Blender
- The 7 Day Challenge: DAY 4 (THURSDAY)
- California’s great gun grab
- Alabama recognizes Kansas Right-to-Carry licenses
- A.G. Abbott warns arms treaty could spur Texas to sue
- Canada: Ottawa refuses to sign arms treaty
- Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it
- Arms treaty draws NRA, conservative ire
- Colorado recalls behind them, House, Senate GOP aim to repeal gun laws
- Obama Administration Circumvents Congress for Two More Gun Control Measures
- The New Boogieman: Military Grade Weapons
- Ohio State Gets Armored Fighting Vehicle: “Specifically Designed for Asymmetric Warfare”
- NRA Blasts Obama Admin for Signing UN Arms Trade Treaty
- Senate Website Gets Second Amendment Wrong
- $5.25 Million For Senate Hair Care And 21 Other Ways Politicians Are Living The High Life At Your Expense
- McGrath: “If You Think the Crisis of 2008 is Over, Then You’re Falling Right Into the Game Plan”
- oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: The Big-Picture Economy, Part 3: Scarcity, Risk and Debt
- Rejoice America: You Are Now $3 Trillion Wealthier… Due To A Definition Change
- US Economic Confidence Slumps To Six-Month Low
- The Hidden Secrets Of Money Part 3: Dollar Crisis To Golden Opportunity
- Debt serfdom via student loans: A new class of indentured servants now carry the $1.1 trillion student loan bubble and cracks are already plaguing the system.
- The U.S. Is Going To Experience One Hell Of A Collapse
- The Smell of Collapse is in the Air – Part 2
- Consumer Confidence Is Fading
- Income-Wise, What Percentage of People Are Worse Off Now Than in 2000?
- Cyprus reeling 6 months after EU rescue
- U.S. Household Wealth Up, Food Stamps At 47 Million 11 Months Straight
Science, Nature and Tech
- Are Fingerprint Scanners Really More Secure?
- Strong Pakistani Earthquake Creates New Island Off Country’s Coast
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.