Prepping and General Interest
- L.A. Prepares for the Big Quake Amid the Questions of When and How Large
- When Difficult Times Occur, Are There Ways to Help Others in Great Need?
- Misinformation and Prepping | Preparedness is Fundamental
- This Infographic Tells You What to Look For When Buying Vegetables
- Kansas To Officially Declare October “Zombie Preparedness Month”
- The Original M6 Aircrew Survival Rifle
- Stereotypes at the Range
- Best States for Concealed Carry 2014
- Quick Detach Mount?
- How Suppressors Work (The Best GIF I Have Ever Seen)
- The Pure Hell At The Heart Of The Ebola Pandemic In Africa Could Soon Be Coming To America
- Disaster Related PTSD: How to Recover From Disasters and Traumatic Events.
- A Quick Summary of the Latest Ebola News
- The T-Lite LED Lighting System Works Great, When the Power is Out
- First Aid: How To Stop Bleeding
- 10 Tips for the Beginning Prepper
- Make Your Own Solar Food Dryer – FREE PLANS
- 14 Surprising Off-Grid Uses For Left Over Coffee Grounds
- Preppers: One Suspected Killer on the Loose Could Put You in a Survival Situation
- 13 Steps to Prepare for Civil Unrest – Backdoor Survival
- Researchers Study Ways to Protect Power Grid from Solar Storms
- Houston’s Top Chefs Make Gourmet Emergency Rations
- What would You Do if Ebola Were to Spread in Your City?
- Small Car Fixing on a Survival Budget
- Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s not about safety, it’s about control and confiscation
- How to Kill Fleas in a Home
- Build a Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Scratch
- Pennsylvania: Gun Control Amendment Fails in Pennsylvania House Vote
- D.C. Council votes, reluctantly, to allow public to carry concealed weapons
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.