- Drugmaker Recalls Nearly 500,000 Epinephrine Injectors Used To Treat Allergic Reactions
- Austria Runs Out Of ‘Long Guns’ As Europeans Scramble For Protection Against “Islamic Invasion”
- NATO Looks To Station Thousands Of Troops On Border With Russia
- WHO: Tuberculosis Now Rivals AIDS as Leading Cause of Death
- Senate Thumbs its Nose at Privacy with CISA Approval
Prepping and General Interest:
- Make a Tripwire Alarm With a Basic Mousetrap
- Sonic Tripwire Alarm
- How to Choose the Right Safety Gear
- Five Reasons Why You Need a Handgun Laser
- High Tower Armory Windowed 25 Round 10/22 Mags
- Survival Skills: Find a Clean Spot for Urban Foraging
- Marine Corps Officially Adopts M4 Carbine
- My Story: Street Smarts & Situational Awareness
- Gear Tasting 13: Muster Loadout, Water Bottles and Grappling Hooks
- No-Frills Container Gardening For The Urban Homestead
- Who Is Going To Be In Your Bunker? “What’s In Their Soul? Are They Empathetic?”
- Why you should get a Second Passport. NOW.
- Survival Electronics- Part 2, by K.A.
- Survival Advice that Won’t Work for a City Dweller – Apartment PrepperApartment Prepper
- Survival Knife Misuse: How To Wear And Tear Your Knives
- Lifesaving Survival Tips to Keep You Alive in the Wilderness – The Prepper Journal
- 11 Things You Never Knew About the Incredible, Edible Acorn
- An Oil Lamp For Preparedness
- Florida Sheriff Supports Open Carry; Criticizes so called “secret vote”
- Illinois: Lyons OKs ‘unprecedented’ gun shop regulations
- New York City: Mayoral candidates unify to support tougher gun laws
- L.A. to require that stored handguns be locked up or disabled
- In Speech To Police Chiefs, Obama Pushes For Tougher Gun Laws
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.