There are red flags popping up all around us, hopefully you’re paying attention to them. On a prepper scale, I think we’re at a point where there is much to be concerned about. It’s primarily an economic worry, but that directly translates into disgruntled citizens venting their frustration. As an example, look back on what happened when the EBT cards stopped working for only a few hours, then look forward into November when the SNAP program scales back on the amount of money available to people using EBT cards (i.e., food stamps). There’s going to be a lot of unhappy campers whom are already frustrated with the lack of an aspiring economy.
While no one can tell you exactly what’s going to happen, I don’t think it takes a rocket surgeon to make some inferences. Get ready while you still can.
Prepping and General Interest
- Anti-Bacterial Soap Doesn’t Make Your Hands Any Cleaner
- SIGHTING IN
- Trijicon VCOG Review
- G&A Perspective: Why the Mossberg 500 is the Best Home Defense Shotgun of All Time
- Mixing fresh with freeze dried – Stuffed Zuchinni
- How do you handle nosy people as a prepper?
- 6 Survival Skills that Will Save Your Life
- Lockdown: What to Do After Locking the Doors : ITS Tactical
- 5 Prepping Mistakes I’ve Made | Prep-Blog.com
- Seasoned Citizen Prepper » When We Need to Prep for Economic Hardship
- NEW: Emergency Health and Safety Tip for October 21, 2013 – Power Outages
- Fixed Blade Fight: Busses v. Barkies
- EnGarde T.R.U.S.T. Body Armor
- The Rise of the Sheeple – International Man
- In The News Today
- Uh Oh: 47 Million Food Stamp Recipients Are Having Their Benefits Cut Back On November 1st
- N.J.’s smart-gun law, not so smart
- Vermont: Gun control battle brewing in Burlington
- More Open Carry in Arkansas
- Texas Concealed Handgun License Murder Rates
- New York Man Charged for Having Three Extra Rounds in Handgun Magazine
- Holder: Dial 911, Wait on Police During Mass Shootings
- Another One Trillion Dollars ($1,000,000,000,000) In Debt
- U.S. National Debt Over $17 Trillion – Surges $328 Billion In A Single Day
- Marc Faber Blasts “We Are The Bubble… There Is No Exit Strategy”
- US Somehow Adds 691K Full-Time Jobs In September
- If You Believe In The Recovery, Do Not Look At This Chart
- McJobs for McAmerica – Fastest growing jobs in low wage sectors. Of 10 largest occupations in US only one pays more than $35,000 per year.
- The Dark Side of Rising Rental Costs in the U.S.
- Get ready for higher health insurance costs at work – Economy
- NBC News: Hundreds of Thousands Lose Insurance Due to ObamaCare
Science, Nature and Tech
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.