If you’re watching the news over the past 48 hours and starting to panic by what you see happening, it’s time to take a deep breath. This is what you’re preparing for: those events that upset the normalcy of life. Unless you’re just starting to get prepared, none of these events should be surprising.
Once you’ve stepped back and taken a deep breath, analyze your prepping situation. Do you have enough food? Water and water filters? Home security? If recent events are making you fret, dig deep into why you feel this way. Being prepared should give you the confidence to face these situations with a calm demeanor.
Like other disasters and events that have occurred, take the time to review what’s going on and what you can do to be better prepared. Make a plan, than take action on working your plan.
Be prepared. Stay prepared. Adapt. Overcome. Survive.
Prepping and General Interest
- Bracken: US Department Of Agriculture To Suspend SNAP Program 1 November
- The Urban Tech Any Occasion Bag
- The Most Common Home Repairs You Can Easily Do Yourself
- How to Select the Right 1911 Rear Sights
- Veggie Conversion Chart Printable
- Hornady Critical Duty .45 Auto +P Review
- Watch: They Will Clear The Shelves Within Hours: “Like a Tornado”
- Controversial Post: Why I Won’t Be Charitable When The SHTF
- Winchester’s .17 Super Win Mag Rimfire
- The .22 LR Pack Rifle
- SureFire X300 LED Tactical WeaponLight
- Rimfire training: semi-auto vs. manual actions.
- Walmart Shopping Stampede Ensues When Foodstamp Glitch Removes EBT Spending Limits
- Obamacare computer code riddled with typos, Latin filler text, desperate programmer comments and disastrous architecture
- Wal-Mart Stampede Over Food Stamps Caused By Glitch
- Illinois: Bill to Create Mandatory Jail Time for Victimless Crimes to be Heard as Early as October 22
- Pearl Jam Frontman Comments on Those Who Don’t Support Gun Control: “I Almost Wish Bad Things Upon These People”
- Groups Jointly Sponsor ‘Guns Save Lives Day’ On Newtown Anniversary
- California’s New Gun Laws & The Potential Effects
- Man Imprisoned over Legally-Purchased Guns Laments a Life Destroyed
- Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly Booed at Gun Show
- WATCH: D.C. Metro Police Officers Pull American Flag From Protesting Veteran
- Yellen Heading Fed very Bullish for Gold-Peter Schiff
- How to Break the Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle
- 22 Reasons To Be Concerned About The U.S. Economy As We Head Into The Holiday Season
- If We Are In An Economic Recovery Why Are Major Corporations Firing Thousands?
- What China Thinks of the Shutdown | China Power | The Diplomat
- Marc Faber Warns “There Is No Safe Haven”
- The Five Scenarios Of A Debt Ceiling Breach
- The US Dollar Is Now Set To Plunge
- This Is What Has The United States Truly Terrified
- Wal-Mart says U.S. government shutdown on customers’ minds
- How ugly would a default be for the dollar? Very.
Science, Nature and Tech
- Security to go: Three tips to keep your mobile data safe | PCWorld
- New Snowden revelation: NSA collects millions of email and chat address books
- Reminder: Facebook Is Making Everyone Searchable, Check Your Privacy
- How to Opt Out of Google Using Your Name and Face in Ads
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.