Prepping and General Interest
- The Difference Between How You Cook and How Companies Cook For You
- Putting Together a Winter Storm Kit
- How to Protect your Home from Burglars
- Recommended Gear
- Burglary: All It Takes Is 13 Seconds
- The One-Two Combo: Employing a Gun and Knife Combination
- Could You Survive Without Modern Medicine?
- “Wheel of Death” The World’s Most Dangerous, Useless, & Epically Stupid Wood Splitter!
- 9 Gardening Tips For Cold Weather
- 16 Creative Food Storage Tips
- Healthy Eye Care: Q & A With an Optometrist
- Can You Brew Coffee from Stale Green Coffee Beans?
- Using Waste to Create Energy
- Post Collapse Skills – What Do You Bring To The Table?
- WNW 165-Republican Landslide, Russia War Talk, Silver Sells Out
- Homeland Security Warning: Russian Malware has infected Vital U.S. Infrastructure Systems
- Second Amendment crushes gun control candidates in midterm elections
- Court Declares District of Columbia’s Ban on Bearing Arms Unconstitutional
- oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: If You Really Think It Matters Which Party Controls the Senate, Answer These Questions
- Gun Ownership A Natural Right, Not a Political One
Science, Nature and Tech
- Typhoon Nuri’s revenge: Massive superstorm will hit Alaskan islands
- Brave little porcupine fends off 13 lions like a boss
- Passcode vs. Touch ID: A Legal Analysis
- EFF ranks Apple’s iMessage, FaceTime “best mass market options” for secure messaging, ahead of BlackBerry Messenger, Google Hangouts, Facebook, Microsoft Skype
- Secure Messaging Scorecard | Electronic Frontier Foundation (This is outdated, so go here: https://ssd.eff.org)
- Updated: New ‘WireLurker’ malware found to infect Mac and iOS devices in China
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.