Prepping and General Interest
- What to Do When China Nukes the U.S.
- What You Should Be Doing NOW to Protect Yourself from Radiation
- How To Process Deer and Other Animals
- Two Letters Re: Refurbishing Dead Gasoline
- Next Time, Chop Wood Like This
- Why You Should Always Have More Than One Backup
- Start Drinking More Water This Weekend
- What Are The Off-White Boxes That Are Going Up On Utility Poles All Over Seattle?
- California: San Francisco Residents: Contact NRA Lawyers to Discuss Pending Magazine Possession Ban
- TX: Open Carry: Two Photos, One pose, Two Stories
- Report: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners
- MA Politician Wants Unannounced Home Searches by Police to Enforce Gun Law
- Google Plus Creates Uproar Over Forced YouTube Integration
- Fed Will Increase Money Printing Sooner than Later-Gregory Mannarino
- Marc Faber Is Back: “It Will End Badly… We’re In A Worse Position Than 2008”
- Former Fed Quantitative Easer Confesses, Apologizes: “I Can Only Say: I’m Sorry, America”
- oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: The Big Lie: Lunch (and Debt) Are Free
- Gold stays below $1,300 as markets worry about US stimulus
- Record: Over 47 Million on Food Stamps for Entire Year
- Headed for Total Complete Chaos in Health Care-Kerry Lutz
- The two-income trap for Americans: How dual income households are a financial necessity in a time when the median per capita wage is $27,000.
Science, Nature and Tech
- Breakdown: “It’s Like The End of The World… People Are Walking Like Zombies Looking for Food” *Video*
- How Can I Tell If Food Left at Room Temperature Is Safe to Eat?
- Talk to Docs Quickly Answers Your Common Health Questions
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.