Still lots of articles on the economy and how it’s going the wrong way down a one way street. It’s only a matter of time. For a good perspective on this, see the article, which is from a presentation by David Rosenberg, under the Special Attention section below.
As we keep stating, don’t fall behind on your preps. I know it may not be easy, especially in this economy, but that’s why you need to keep up with your focused efforts. As bad as it may be now, it’s destined to get worse.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
- From Listener Paul:Russian military again flies strategic bombers near Alaska | Washington Free Beacon
- Syrian regime accuses Israel of declaring war after further air strikes | World news | The Guardian
- Syria Declares Israel Attack An “Act Of War’, While Israeli Defense Forces Close Northern Airspace | Zero Hedge
- All of a Sudden, Media Interested in Benghazi
- NRA-ILA | The dishonest gun control debate
- NRA-ILA | NRA official: ‘Our freedom is under attack’
- GUN WATCH: 3D-printed gun update
- GUN WATCH: Snell: Waking the dragon How Feinstein fiddled while America burned
- GUN WATCH: Fourth Circuit Finds That Carrying a Firearm in an Open-Carry State Does Not Create Reasonable Suspicion
- Texas House passes 12 bills to soften firearms laws on ‘gun day’ | Fox News
- GUN WATCH: An answer to a British twit
- GUN WATCH: Yuma Open Carry, Sheriff Dept, honk and a friendly wave
- You’re probably a tax cheat! Even if online stores don’t charge it, you’re supposed to pay it and new law will try to force you | Mail Online
- Obama Care-Economy Cant Survive It-Rick Ackerman | Greg Hunters USAWatchdog
- PETER SCHIFF: US ECONOMY IS COMPLETELY PHONY, TAKE AWAY CHEAP MONEY & IT IMPLODES | InvestmentWatch
- What Would War Between Israel And Syria Do To The Already Fragile Global Economy?
- A view from the Trenches » Blog Archive » A short history of currency swaps
- The financial benefits of food stamps Record $78 billion worth of food stamps issued in 2011. Select Wal-Mart stores pulled in 25 to 40 percent in revenues from food stamps according to a recent analysis.
- Recovery?: One-In-Five Britons Borrow Money To Afford To Eat | Zero Hedge
- Dr. Doom’s Countdown to Depression
- Economic Crisis: 2007 and 2013 Peter Schiff: A Collapse Happened In 2008, But Even More Catastrophic Economic Collapse Will Hit the United States Economy In 2013 or 2014 | InvestmentWatch
Science, Nature and Tech
- They’re back: 17-year cicadas to swarm from Georgia to New York – Yahoo! News
- GPS Systems- Experiencing Major Problems Across Country Severe Degradation Civilians Reporting Their GPS Units Not Working | InvestmentWatch
Prepping and General Interest
- Fake U.S Silver Eagle coins soaring through Hamilton, police say – Hamilton
- CDC Disasters | Fact Sheet: Clean Up Safely After a Natural Disaster
- Pizza Casserole (Food Storage Style) | Food Storage Made Easy
- Connecticut Begins Gold Dealer Shutdown : Liberty Investor
- 35 Excuses That Will Doom The Non-Prepper
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.