Prepping and General Interest
- At the Range: Torture Testing a SIG Sauer Suppressor
- At the Range: History of Suppressors
- SAP-6 Shotgun Review: Turkish UltraShort Mag-Fed in Canada
- Is Opting Out of Processed Food the New Eating Disorder?
- Tips for Buying your First Gun
- Preparing For A Crisis With Limited Storage Space
- Creating Community in a Crazy World
- Turning the Scraps at the Back of the Fridge into a Nutritious Meal
- Must-Have Gear for Emergency Situations
- We Have to be Fanatic to be Healthy These Days
- Endurance vs. Frostbite: How Long Can You Truly Survive In Extreme Cold?
- Foreign Travel OPSEC
- Is Urban Survival Possible
- Prep 101 Month #3: First Aid Saves Lives
- Defending The Castle, by R.T.
- How to Make A Campfire Last All Night
- Bird Feeders and Trapping Birds for Self Reliance Post SHTF
- Food Storage Life Hacks: Homemade sweetened condensed milk
- Where to Buy Bulk Organic Grains for Your Stockpile
- 21 Steps to Building a Norwegian Loft House
- How Much Time Does Self-Reliance Take?
- Tips and Tactics: How to Hunt Geese
- ‘UN Report Says Small-Scale Organic Farming Only Way To Feed The World’
- How to shoot a Pistol with world champion shooter, Jerry Miculek
- Create A Personal Home Inventory: Steps You Should Take
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes – Part 1
- Petrodollar Mercantilism Explained In One Chart
- Financial Collapse Leads To War
- Baltic Dry Index Crashes: Calamity or False-Alarm?
Science, Nature and Tech
- Get ready for a ‘historically unprecedented’ temperature spike
- Protecting Yourself in the Digital Age: Security for Today’s Threats
Thanks to Richard T. for the news article submissions.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.