It’s been a while since I came out with the Harsh Reality podcast episode, but staying realistic in preparedness planning is a continual thing. I came across a good article along these lines that you should read: If You Are Not Thinking Tactically You Are Not A Survivalist.
Maintaining a realistic perspective on your plans is critical to ensuring your ability to survive.
- Russia Has Constructed Massive Underground Shelters In Anticipation Of Nuclear War
- Report: Ebola Far Deadlier for Young Children
Prepping and General Interest
- Survival Skills: How to Store Dry Food Staples | Outdoor Life
- Food Storage Do-Over Week 11: Fruits and Vegetables
- The Quickest Way To Make Your Own Organic Seed-Starting Soil
- Making Containers via Primitive Process Pottery
- VIDEO: How to Store Your Medicine
- Food Storage Life Hacks: Dehydrated Apple Slices
- Put a BUG in your Bug Out
- Fly Fishing: 3 Streamers for Small Streams
- Simple Home Tests to Determine Whether Your Bullion Is Real or Fake
- Is a Storage Unit a Viable Survival Cache?
- Army and Marine Corps Still Disagree over M16/M4 Bullet
- How to Survive the Knockout Game – The Prepper Journal
- Roasted Strawberry and Dumpling Skillet Cake
- DIY 10/22 Takedown
- Caldwell’s New AK-47 Mag Charger
- Hornady Single Stage Reloading Equipment Review
- Super vs. Subsonic 9mm and 22LR
- 14″ Mossberg Non-NFA Scattergun
- New 1. 2. 3. Done! Cleaning Kit From Hoppe’s
- Gear Review: Vanquest Rackit-36 Covert Rifle Bag – The Firearm Blog
- Gear Review: RamRodz Range Kit for Pistols.
- Fish Antibiotics for Human Use: Pros and Cons
Science, Nature and Tech
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.