I know I’ve harped on this before, but it does warrant a repeat. Remember way back when the Ebola outbreak was at its peak? How the virus was going to kill 10,000 people per month? It’s a good lesson on why learning not to panic is an important survival skill. Now that the dust has settled, we see how wrong the fear-mongers were. 10,000 have died from Ebola, WHO announces. Acting on bad information is just as bad as not taking action, possibly worse. Do your own research and learn to vet the information you hear.
- Is Vladimir Putin Dead?
- Germany Again Warns Against Lethal Weaponry for Ukraine
- India, US Researchers Clash Over Swine Flu Strain Mutation
- WNW 181-Ukraine & Middle East Closer to War, Clinton Emails, Economy Sinking
Prepping and General Interest
- How to Build an Earthbag Dome For $300
- Ice Fishing Tips: How to Stay Safe on the Ice
- How To Make Self Rising Flour
- Over-The-Counter Medical Supplies You Should Stockpile
- Do you need a gun in your Get Home Bag?
- How to Make a Wilderness Survival Kit
- 3 Keys For Locating, Developing Bug-Out Destination
- Video of the Week: The Truth About Wolf Ammo
- Home Made Survival Kit
- How to Get Cheap & Easy Off-Grid Power: DIY Solar Panel Video
- Nothing About a SHTF is Routine
- (video) Rocket Mass Heaters and Stoves With Paul Wheaton
- Prepping on a Budget, by C.G. – Part 1
- Guest Post: Silver and Gold: Shelter From the Storm, by Gary Christenson
- High Levels of vitamin D Can cause Strokes and Heart Attacks
- A Classic Piece of Outdoor Gear: The Walking Stick
- Major New Study Confirms Everything You Feared About Fluoride
- The 12 Rules Of Choosing Your Concealed Pistol
- Food Storage Life Hacks: Using Wheat Flour
- 4 Tips to Keep Fear from Wrecking Your Prepping Plans
- How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Survival
- Gold vs. Silver
- Natural Cordage from the Wild
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.