Be sure to check out the latest podcast: Episode 241 – Interview with Steven Konkoly and Randy Powers – Practical Prepping (No Apocalypse Required)
Prepping and General Interest
- How to Make Lavender Oil
- 5 Things We Learned Today About What It’s Like To Gather And Eat Roadkill
- TFBTV: Ruger SR9 versus Glock 19 Mud Test: – The Firearm Blog
- Bullet Basics: Bonded vs. Non-Bonded Bullets
- Carrying Guns and Babies Class a Hit
- Should You Clean Suppressors?
- How To Live Off-Grid Without Plumbing (And Why You Should Consider It)
- Medical Supplies and Information, You Should Have.
- The Home Grown Food Summit: 30+ Experts In Backyard Food Production
- Cool Tip: Olive Oil for Ear Wax/Pain Treatment
- M-16/AR-15/M-4 Information You May Not Know! (Part 1 of 3)
- 7 SHTF Reasons Why Sunflowers Are a Multi-Purpose Prep
- 1.5 Million People at Risk in Pennsylvania for Crude Oil Derailment, Study Says
- Second Chance for Your Money and Your Life: Fix your Finances Before it’s Too Late
- How to make alcohol at home
- Survival Gardening: the best survival crops
- Gardening Basics: How To Test Your Soil
- Tips For Building A Back Yard Storage Shed
- Product review of Les Stroud SK Mountain Ultimate Survival Knife by Camillus
- Prepper Skills Checklist : How Do You Measure Up?
- Threat Assessment Power Grid/Communications Going Down
- My Favorite Gun: Taurus 431
- 9 Household Objects That (Surprisingly) Double As Life-Saving Survival Items
- Camping Overnight on Frozen Lake Erie: Photos
- Wolf Attacks More Myth Than Reality
- Risk of Big California Quake in Next 30 Years Rises
- Irish Soda Bread
- How to Count the Defensive Use of Guns
- How angry gun owners shouted down a ban on armor-piercing bullets
- A.T.F. Delays Plan to Ban Popular Type of Bullets
- The Last, Great Run For The U.S. Dollar, The Death Of The Euro And 74 Trillion In Currency Derivatives At Risk
- The young, broke, and indebted American: 45 percent of 25 year olds carry student debt and the median net worth of those 35 and younger is one month of expenses.
- Should You Trust Your Bank? 43% of Americans Don’t. Here’s Why.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.