- Texas at grave risk of even more flooding due to rare ‘brown ocean’ effect
- LastPass just got hacked, so it’s time to change your password
- Tropical Storm Bill headed toward Texas coast
- Texas braces for new round of floods as Tropical Storm Bill sloshes ashore
Prepping and General Interest:
- Is Your Emergency Fund Big Enough to Keep You Afloat?
- Rain Jackets, Explained
- SureFire Unveils Auto-Adjusting Flashlight: The New Fury with IntelliBeam Technology
- Video: Azithromycin (Z-Pak)
- Survival Video: How to Build a Better Bug Out Bag
- Is It Too Late to Start Preparing for Economic Collapse?
- How to Make Herbal Tinctures
- Does Your Home Defense Firearm Have a Light on It?
- Canning Jars 101 – Everything You Need To Know and More!
- Battery Corrosion, Why They Leak And How To Prevent It
- Ebola can linger in the eyes of survivors, Aussie researcher finds
- They’re Coming to Take Away Your Cash
- We Might As Well Face It – America Is Addicted To Debt
- The looming retirement crisis: 10,000 baby boomers a day turn 65 and most are inadequately prepared for retirement. Half of elderly Americans in poverty without Social Security.
- Texas to Pull $1 Billion in Gold from Federal Reserve Bank
- Zimbabwe ditches its currency: Z$35 quadrillion is now worth US$1
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.