Prepping and General Interest:
- Four Vegetables You Can Regrow on a Windowsill to Use Again Every Week
- The Grocery Items Expected to Increase in Price This Summer
- Survival Skills: The Pros and Cons of Splitting Matches
- It is Free Food Time!
- How To Grow A Garden In A Drought
- Staying cool without Air Conditioning: Tips for cooling off during a Power Outage
- Review – Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre
- Army Released its Approved Protective Eyewear List
- Don’t Forget To Prep Your Spice Chest, by T.H.
- 6 Natural Contaminants Found In Water
- How to Build an EMP Emergency Car Bag
- 10 Survival Uses for Glow Sticks
- An Essential Home Made Mosquito Repellent
- Thinking Outside the Box, Inside the Greenhouse
- Automotive and metalworking hand tools every prepper should have.
- The Addictions And Their Consequences After SHTF
- Five Ways to Use Duck Tape for Survival
- The First 24 Hours After An EMP: How Far Will People Go To Survive?
- Proposed bill would mandate liability insurance for gun owners
- Wisconsin: 48-Hour Waiting Period Repeal Passes, Heads to Governor
- Food Banks In NYC Are Running Out Of Food
- Peter Schiff Warns This May Be The First Bubble To Burst Without A Pin
- Experts Agree – Best Option Now: Keep America As Comfortable As Possible Till End
- Consumer Comfort Plunges As Buying Climate Crashes Most Since Lehman
- ‘You’re Fired – Now Train Your Much Cheaper Foreign Replacement’
Science, Nature and Tech:
- Study: Hackers Possibly Gaining in Cyber Attacks
- Common Antibiotic Effective Against ‘Superbug’ Infections
- Is New Bay Bridge a Quake Disaster Waiting to Happen?
- New Alarm Could Warn of Disruptive Solar Storms
- How to Hack a Garage Door in Under 10 Seconds and What You Can Do About It
- Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.