Be sure to check out my latest podcast, Episode 229 – Have You Reached Peak Prepping Stress, where I discuss some of the issues that may be adding to your preparedness stress levels.
Also, I have a new article up on The Survival Mom website, Preparedness Uses for Coffee Filters? , where I test coffee filters and their efficacy in preparedness tasks. You might be surprised to find out that they aren’t as good of a prepping item as you may think they would be.
Prepping and General Interest
- See This Hidden Trap Door In The Ground? Just Wait Til You See What’s Down There… WHOA.
- 15 Proven Ways To Protect Your Off-Grid Home From Wildfires
- Understanding Concealed Carry Loadouts and Equipping for Any Threat Condition
- Gentian Violet a Good Medication for Preppers to Stock
- Physical Fitness: One of your Top Preparedness Considerations
- A Beautifully Efficient DIY Dome Greenhouse
- How to Still Be Chill Without a Refrigerator
- 12 Remarkable Off-Grid Uses For Lavender Oil
- Spending Too Much Money? Instead Of A Budget Each Month, Try Doing This
- 50 Tips to Keep Cool When the Power is OUT
- On the ground in Iraq: something doesn’t add up here…
- Organizing for disasters: your emergency preparedness supplies
Science, Nature and Tech
- House passes bill to boost DHS use of social media in emergencies
- Flash Just Patched a Huge Security Flaw, Go Update it Right Now
- Forgotten Vials of Smallpox Found in Storage Room
- Your vanilla ice cream is about to get weirder
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.