This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community.
Prepping and General Interest
- How to Stock up on Antibiotics without a Prescription
- REVIEW: Green coffee beans – The Perfect Cuppa Joe Today and Long-Term Storage Tomorrow
- Is America Under Biological Attack?
- What to Do If Your Partner Thinks Prepared = Paranoid
- Permaculture Gardening Tips for Food Production
- How To Field Dress A Turkey
- Some Tips for Preppers on Cooking with Wet Packed Canned Foods
- Growing Potatoes in Thin Air with Aeroponics
- 5 Simple Steps To Robust Spaghetti Squash
- Street Justice: Devastating Counter-Attack Leaves Boardwalk Bully Lying on the Pavement
- Infographic Ten Things to Do Now!
- Know the Effects of Heat-Related Illness to Stay Safe This Summer
- M16 Sights For Your 10/22: Tech Sights TSR100
- The AR Air Rifle: The Crosman MAR177 PCP Conversion Kit
- Playing Russian Roulette With Open Borders
- Contagion: Is It More Possible Now Than Ever In the United States?
- Hackers Penetrate Power Plants: New Cyber Weapon Infects Power Plant Control Systems
- Judge Warns U.S. Power Grid Will Be A Terrorist Target | Off Grid World
- (Another) Idiot Economist Says We Need “Major War” to Save the Economy
- ISIS Is Taking Over Iraq Using Captured American Weapons
- U.S. storm Arthur to pack hurricane winds by July 4 holiday
- U.S. increases security at overseas airports amid bomb concerns
- U.S. Privacy Watchdog Says NSA Spying Is ‘Valuable and Effective’
- David Codrea: Gun-Grabbers Can’t Get No Satisfaction
- Idaho university allows armed patrols as law takes effect
- New Jersey: Magazine Capacity Restriction Vetoed
- Missouri: Governor Signs Pro-Gun Bill, Another Awaits his Signature
- Undermining Our Conversation About the Right to Arms
- Los Angeles City Council Supports Ban on Single-Shot Handguns
- LA City Attorney Pushing Ban On ‘High Capacity’ Magazines
- The Economic Crisis Is Accelerating Because Debt Is Not Wealth
- Obama Economy: New Study Says Americans WORSE OFF Than The 1970s
- Truck Driver Shortage Could Mean Higher Prices In Store Aisles
- The US government tells the whole world to go FATCA themselves
- Why The Mainstream Fails To Understand Recessions
- The Fed’s Inflation Survey That The Fed Would Rather Not Hear
- The Fed is Either Ignorant or Lying About Inflation… Neither Is Good
- New Orders for Manufactured Goods Down More than Expected, Inventories Up 18 of 19 Months, Highest Since 1992
Science, Nature and Tech
- How to Completely Delete Facebook From Your Life
- Controversial Scientist Devotes Himself to Making the Flu Virus Worse
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.