Prepping and General Interest
- Food Storage Shelf Life (plus printable chart!)
- Prepping Myth: When SHTF You Will Bug Out To The Woods
- Emergency Preparedness – A Different Approach
- New Device Promises Off-Grid Communication – Anywhere In The World
- Run, Hide, Fight
- The Swiss Army Knife of SHTF Liquid
- How To Build Your Own Altoids Tin Survival Kit
- Gun Review: Sphinx SDP Compact Alpha
- 9 Most Misused Gun Terms
- Beretta to move all U.S. manufacturing to Gallatin, Tenn.
- 12 Months of Prepping: Month Six
- Alaska Aims to Store Emergency Food Supply for 40,000 People
- 7 Bug Out Tips from Backpackers
- Calculate Gallons Of Rainwater Runoff From A Tarp
- (video) How To Plant Tomatoes For Extra Large Root Growth And Production With Farmer John
- The Top 3 Tools for Mechanical Advantage in Bushcraft
- Survival Fire-Starting Without Matches
- Sanitize or Quarantine Your Hotel Room’s TV Remote Before Using It
- “Terrorism has entered a new and dangerous phase,” says the 9/11 Commission
- The Ten Plagues That Are Hitting America Right Now
- Now Chrysler Is Recalling 800K Jeep SUVs For Ignition Problems
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders
- Northwest Fires Burn Almost 1 Million Acres, Dozens of Homes
- Delta, Other U.S. Airlines Cancel Flights To Israel Due To Missile Concerns
- Farmer Rights Battle Animal Rights In Controversial ‘Ag Gag’ Bills
- Obama’s Russian AK-47 Ban Solidifies His Position as Gun Salesman of the Decade
- 1st Murder at Target Store since Law-Abiding Citizens Asked to Shop Unarmed
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986
- A trend to working fewer hours and low wage labor: Is America looking at becoming a low wage nation in a race to the bottom? 1 out of 4 people working are in jobs paying $10 an hour or less.
- Forget What Grandma Says – It’s Okay To Water Your Plants In The Mid-Day Sun
- 3 Ways to Help Make the Most of Your 401(k)
Science, Nature and Tech
- Goodwill investigating possible data breach, could date back to 2013
- FLIR One thermal imaging iPhone case preorders commence July 23
- Apple responds to troubling allegations of iOS ‘backdoor’
- Large Scale Geothermal Power – Could it Work?
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.