Here we are, the first day of July, only a few days before we celebrate our independence (in the US), and from the articles, I would have to say that things seem to be starting to speed up a bit. I know that many people have made this claim before, so I do so hesitantly. I know that there are periods where it seems like things are starting to fall apart of unravel, only to find a couple weeks down the road not much has changed.
The difference here, I think, is that it’s getting close to being time for it to happen. I’m referring to the aspect known as the Fourth Turning, in which cycles in history occur due to generational positioning. I’ve highlighted several articles here on the PNW recently about this and if you’ve read them, you’ll know what I’m talking about. I hope to do a podcast series on this in the near future, but it’s a deep topic, so start reading about it now, as I believe that it applies directly to what’s happening around us.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
Resist the Tyranny
- We Were Warned – Tragedy Awaits
- America: Government by Terror, Torture and Tyranny « The Burning Platform
- Will James Clapper Be Prosecuted for Lying to Congress?
- Multiple Government Agencies Are Keeping Records Of Your Credit Card Transactions
- Quiet! Media Bias at Work in Egypt
- Egypt’s Morsi Still President As Ministers Resign, Muslim Brotherhood Offices Destroyed
- Fast Food Burgers Only 7% Meat, The 8 Other ‘Ingredients’ Will Disgust You | REALfarmacy.com | Healthy News and Information
- Egyptian Military Coup In 48 Hours If No Solution Found
- Why Is The U.S. Arming Rebels That Eat Human Hearts And Massacre Entire Christian Villages?
- Entire crew of 19 elite firefighters wiped out in Arizona wildfire
- Anti-Muslim Brotherhood Protests in Egypt: Largest Political Event in World History
- Phoenix, Las Vegas bake in scorching heat
- Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia – Kavkazcenter.com
- Gallup: 43% of Uninsured Americans Unaware of Obamacare Fines
- Connecticut: Credentials for long guns and ammunition among new laws
- Colorado: Gun restrictions take effect
- Governors of gun friendly states woo Conn. gunmakers
- Canada Continues to Elilminate Failed Gun Registry
- How The NSA Collects Your Internet Data In Four Charts
- Victims No More: Concealed Carry Coming to Chicago
- Highland Park, IL: White Wine Suburb Strikes at “Assault Weapons”
- Georgia State Senator: You’re “Loud, Mean”
- Gun Grabbers Squabble After Seattle Gun Buyback
- Case Against Student Who Wore NRA T-Shirt to School Dismissed
- NEA Vice President: NRA, Second Amendment Supporters “Are Going to Hell”
- Gun Control Advocate: Ban Anything With a Sharp Edge *Video*
- Canadian Mounted Police Confiscate Guns From Flooded Homes Without Search Warrants
- Breach of Security | Armstrong Economics
- Mayors Are Leaving Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Group Saying His Fanaticism Has Gone Too Far
- Charges Dismissed Against 8th-Grader Who Wore NRA T-Shirt
- Why Would You Keep Large Deposits In Western Banks?
- Just When You Think It Can’t Get Any Worse… | Bob Eisenbeis | FINANCIAL SENSE
- Maguire – Massive 580 Tons Of Gold Purchased In Just 7 Days
- Andrew Maguire – There’s Absolutely No Physical Gold For Sale
- 36 Hard Questions About The U.S. Economy That The Mainstream Media Should Be Asking
- charles hugh smith-Why Centralization Leads to Collapse
- It’s All About The Fundamentals
- What’s So Scary About Deflation? – Frank Hollenbeck – Mises Daily
- Quadrillions In Derivatives Is Ready To Blow Up A Magnitude Bigger Than What Happened To AIG. They Are Rate Sensitive. Every Tick Up Brings Us Closer To A Massive Event!
- New Doomsday poll: 98% risk of 2014 stock crash – Paul B. Farrell – MarketWatch
- The Financial System Is Running Out of Quality Collateral – Forbes
- Housing Is Topping
- Fed’s Stein puts focus on September as time to assess QE3
- Fed’s Williams: ‘still too early’ to reduce QE3
- Fitch affirms U.S. AAA rating but outlook still negative
- United States ‘not threatened’ by China’s surge in Africa: Obama
- Bail-ins-The Ultimate Win for Precious Metals-Eric Sprott
- More than 100 Years of Money Printing Next Year-Wiedemer
- Outgoing Transportation Secretary: Gas Prices Will Never Go Down
- Have we lost control yet?
Science, Nature and Tech
- The rise of the midtech knife
- Dear Lord.. new hot flash drug approved..
- Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale • The Register
- California temperatures could reach 130F as heat wave hits western US
Prepping and General Interest
- Getting Started: Prepping for a Two Week Power Outage |
- Picking an AR-15 on a budget
- Practical bowhunting practice
- U.N. nuclear chief warns of ‘dirty bomb’ threat – Yahoo! News
- Ruger 10/22-TD Take-Down Rifle
- Polypropylene tie-down cam straps
- The Four Steps Required to Keep Monsanto OUT of Your Garden – Waking Times : Waking Times
- Winchester Model 1873 Rifle Review
- 10 Most Readily Available Military Surplus Guns
- 5 Most Underrated Hunting Cartridges
- 8 Best Handgun Training Targets Right Now
- How to Make a Paracord Fishing Lure
- Can You Really Beat the Heat With a $20, D-I-Y Air Conditioner? (We Give It a Try) | TheBlaze.com
- The Fascinating Reason a Wis. Restaurant Gives Huge Discounts to Customers Who Pay With Coins Minted Before 1965 | TheBlaze.com
- Civilization at the Crossroads
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.