Prepping and General Interest
- A Combat Vet’s Perspective on Bug Out Bag Water Filtration
- Use Candles and Flower Pots to Heat a Small Room More Effectively
- The Essential Wilderness Navigator
- Unique EDC Item: Lockpicks
- How to Make a Pancake Mix Container from Recycled Ketchup Bottle
- 10 Reasons Why Sporting Rifles are Better than Ever
- Book review: Living Ready Pocket Manual: First Aid by James Hubbard M.D.
- Exclusive: New Optics from Wolf
- Upgrading the AK-47: A Short List of Recommendations
- Slatgrill collapsible camping grill
- “Don’t Flush Your Toilets” Mayor Says As Ohio Water Supply Freezes; Niagara Falls Frozen
- ‘Polar vortex’ eases up on eastern US after days of record-breaking lows
- The Truth About Open Carry
- Activists Want to Cut Utilities to Utah’s NSA Data-Snooping Center
- New Zealand View of United States 2013 Second Amendment Battle
- Alabama Records ‘Busiest Ever Two-Month Span for Background Checks’
- Gun maker gets warm welcome after move to S.C.
- New York: Sheriffs, Cuomo say seven-bullet limit no longer enforceable
- Illinois: Gun applications pouring in More than 13,000 concealed carry requests approved
- Kansas sees record number of concealed-carry applications in 2013
- Preparing For Civil Disobedience? London Mayor Wants Water Cannons In London By The Summer
- Inflation Vs Deflation – The Ultimate Chartbook Of ‘Monetary Tectonics’
- Royal Mint Runs Out of Sovereign Gold Coins on “Exceptional” Demand
- Family Dollar results show lower-income shoppers still pressured
- Snyder: “There Is Intense Competition For Virtually All Kinds Of Jobs”
- If You Are Waiting For An “Economic Collapse”, Just Look At What Is Happening To Europe
- Holiday Shopper Traffic Tumbles 14.6% As Online Sales Miss Expectations
- One Week Into 2014, UK Royal Mint Runs Out Of Gold Coins
- The US Consumer Is So Strong, Macy’s Just Fired 2500 And Announced The Closure Of Five Stores
- Soaring Stock Market Fails To Fix Venezuela’s Shortage Of Food (Or Toiler Paper)
- “This Chart Is A True Representation Of The Employment Crisis In This Country”
- 95% Of Total Consumer Credit Lent In Past 12 Months Is For Student And Car Loans
- Say hello to my little friend, inflation: Shrinking packages, higher tuition, rising healthcare costs, real estate values jumping all the while household incomes remain stagnant.
Science, Nature and Tech
- Scanadu Scout: Star Trek’s Medical Tricorder Takes Form
- Take These 3 Simple Steps to Protect Your Privacy
- Yahoo Virus Converts Millions Of Computers Into Bitcoin Mining Slaves
- Solar flare delays International Space Station supply mission
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.