Prepping and General Interest
- Guest Article: EMP Myths and FAQs, by Joel Ho
- New for 2014: Blackhawk Under the Radar Bags
- New for 2014: CCI Suppressor 22LR Ammo
- Morning Glory Oats
- First Look: SIG Sauer 556xi Rifle
- 34 Years Ago Today, Gold Trading Reached “Delirious Proportions”
- How to Make Mason Jar Candles
- This Infographic Shows You What Documents to Shred, Scan, or Store
- How to Manage Pastures Using Rotational or Managed Intensive Grazing
- Write Recipes on Jars for Easy Make-Ahead Mixes
- Remington R51 – Over Hyped?
- When The Schumer Hits (Literally), by Prepper EMT
- How To Keep In Touch With Loved Ones During Disasters – The Prepper Journal
- Kifaru Sets Sights on EDC Urban Explorers
- Glock Introduces the G42 .380 Auto
- NSSF Senior VP: 2014 Could Be Most Successful SHOT Show We’ve Ever Had
- Free at Last: Iran Sanctions Begin Lifting Today
- Terrorists Promise Huge Surprise for Sochi Winter Olympics
- “Entire Healthcare Reform Program” Jeopardized Unless Accenture Fixes Healthcare.gov By Mid-March
- California wildfire close to contained but authorities say threat remains
- NEW: 2014 West Virginia Chemical Release
- China building second aircraft carrier: reports
- W. Va. company in spill files for bankruptcy
- West Virginia water declared safe but smell – and fear – lingers
- Treasury Chief: US Will Run Out of Money in February
- CO Recall Founder Launches ‘Colorado 2nd Amendment Assoc.’
- Castle Rock, Colorado Mayor Wants Open Carry of Firearms in Town Facilities
- Mixed Trial Court Ruling on New York’s “SAFE” Act Ensures Appellate Action Will Follow
- Rights of Part-time New York Residents Affirmed
- Chicago’s Firearm Transfer Ban Falls to Second Amendment Ruling
- Colorado: More Pro-Gun Bills Introduced
- CNN Exploits One Criminal Gun Use, Ignores Thousands of Legal Uses
- Will Gun Control Go the Way of the Windfall Profits Tax?
- Appellate Court Affirms Unconstitutionality of California Ammunition Controls
- Illinois Supreme Court Declares State’s Ban on Carrying Firearms Unconstitutional
- Illinois State Rifle Association leads Fight against Highland Park Semi-Auto and Magazine Ban
- Mississippi Supreme Court Upholds Law Clarifying Carry Rules
- Cuomo: Gun rights supporters have no place in N.Y.
- Another Anti-Gun Mayor Runs Afoul of the Law
- Citing Second Amendment, Judge Issues Injunction Against Federal Gun Ban
- Utah: Concealed Carry in Schools; Zero School Shootings. Coincidence?
- District Court Strikes Down Gun Ban on Army Corps Lands
- Florida Universities Change Policies to Allow Guns on Campus
- US Supreme Court to rule on warrantless cellphone searches
- The Retail Death Rattle
- “China Expected To Announce It Has More Than Doubled Its Gold Reserves”, Shanghai Daily
- How to Survive the Coming Final Dollar ‘Bear Raid’
- The Complete and Total Failure of Central Banks to Create Growth
- On Borrowed Time: “They’re Going to Turn the Blame Directly on You”
- The Formula for Weimar Germany… Showing Up in the US Today?
- The biggest export from America? The middle class. The tradeoff for cheap goods and financial cronyism is coming back in a big way.
- Roubini: U.S. economy will disappoint in 2014
- Intel to cut over 5,000 jobs
- Number of Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents on Food Stamps Doubles
- Seven Devastating Economic Facts
Science, Nature and Tech
- The Daily Bell – Meme Adjustment: Climate Change Descends as Dollar Debasement Rises?
- California Drought: Higher Food Prices, Fewer Jobs, Less Power
- South Korea steps up measures to contain bird flu
- Computer Security Expert: ObamaCare Website Security ‘Much Worse Off’ Today
- Obama Speech On NSA Spying: “A Nothing Burger Served Hot And With A Sympathetic Smile”
- Recent Hacks Reveal Systemic Risks in Electronic Payments Infrastructure
- January Could See a Second Big Chill
- Obama presents NSA reforms with plan to end government storage of call data
- More evacuees return but California wildfire remains dangerous
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.