Below you will find a collection of stories and news articles that may be of particular interest to the prepper. Some, are just interesting.
- National Flu Situation Page 2013™ - “You’re on the Situation Page™” powered by VueTOO®
- The Flu: Everything You Need to Know | Women’s Health News Blog: Latest Health Headlines and Tips to Stay Healthy
- Prevent the flu without becoming a hermit. Six ways to stay healthy.
- US flu cases over epidemic threshold
- Norovirus: The Bug That Is Presently Making So Many Of Us Sick
- White House misfires on control
- The Federal Reserve Shows Barack Obama Who The Real Boss Is
- Ranging Thoughts | On the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) discussions
- ‘A Means to Protect’: Ohio School Board Votes Unanimously to Allow Custodial Staff to Carry Handguns
- Ed Schultz Makes Bold Claim That U.S. Has ‘Never Had a Civilian Stop a Shooting’ — So We Prove Him Wrong
- More Than Half Of Republicans Prepared To Let US Default
- Ridding Yourself of Credit Card Debt
- What is a hyperinflationary depression and could it happen?
- Hyperinflation In Action: Beer For Bag Of Cash
- This Is The Frightening Reality We All Face Going Forward
Science, Nature and Tech
- Oracle issues emergency Java patch, but holes persist
- Like We’ve Been Saying — Radiation Is Not A Big Deal
- US-CERT Tip ST04-003 – Good (Computer) Security Habits
- Solar Variability and Terrestrial Climate – NASA Science
Prepping and General Interest
- Seedling Heat Mat
- US bank rejects silver quarter as ‘bad money’…
- You Built What?!: A Compact Mechanical Crossbow With the Precision of a Laser
- Making Preserved Food Actually Taste Good
- How to Make Your Own Toothpaste
- The Advantages of Big Binoculars
- Winter Storms & Extreme Cold
- Homeland Security: Looking for cybersecurity tips for yourself and your family?
- Should you smell food before throwing it away?
- How to Get Started with DIY Electronics Projects
- Why Writing With Our Hands Is Still Important
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.
Last updated byat .