- Your driver’s license will work at airport security until at least 2018
- “Neo-Nazis” Attack German Muslim Businesses As Ghost Of 1939 Beckons
Prepping and General Interest:
- 5 More DIY Probiotics – Kefir, Kvass, and Kombucha
- Treating the Runs in a Survival Situation
- Wilderness Survival Part 3/4
- First Look: Suppressor-Ready Springfield XDM
- Should You Invest In “Junk Silver” and Other Precious Metals For Survival?
- 6 Surprising Preparedness Uses for Sage
- Bumper Crop: Turning Roadkill Game into Table Fare
- How To Grow Potatoes In Containers And Get An Amazing Yield
- Then and Now: The Winchester ’94 Lever Action Rifle
- How To Grow Food During Winter in a Greenhouse
- Build A Heavy Duty $6 DIY Rocket Stove
- Hydroponic Farm Grows 350 Varieties of Vegetables with 90 minerals
- Tornado Shelters, Why you May Want to Consider Getting One
- Do you know what CERT is – is it for you?
- Simplistic Ballistics: Shooting on Inclines
- Yep, Its Legal & Available: Fire On Pull & Release Triggers
- First Look: Savage Model 42 Takedown
- Identilock Smart Gun Technology
- How To Protect Your Firearms
- Forget $20 Oil: StanChart Says “Prices Could Fall As Low As $10 A Barrel”
- BP Fires 4,000 As Oil Slump Deepens
- “Panic Is Building” BofA Admits; Asks “How Bad Could This Get?”
- Chicago Schools In “Dramatic Trouble”: “They’re Looking At A Disaster,” Illinois Governor Warns
- “Unprecedented Demand” – US Mint Sells Nearly As Much Gold On First Day Of 2016 As All Of January 2015
- Record Numbers Of Retired Americans Are Working Part-Time Jobs
- The Financial Crisis Of 2016 Rolls On – China, Oil, Copper And Junk Bonds All Continue To Crash
Science, Nature and Tech:
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source, many included are provided as ‘food for thought’ material.