Prepping and General Interest:
- Rural Bugging In: 10 Problems And How To Solve Them
- How to Build Your Own Reflecting Oven for Camping or Survival Situations
- How To Detect Drones, Predict Weather, and MORE Using a NooElec SDR USB Dongle
- Easy-To-Build Winter Survival Shelters That Could Save Your Life
- Monoprice Tactical Backpack
- Homemade Battery Packs Are Inexpensive and Easy to Make
- Learn about UK Junk Silver Coins
- First Look: FLIR Scout TK
- How To Build A Mini Wind Turbine
- 4-Season Off-Grid Prospector-Style Tent: A Tiny House Alternative
- Why to be a Prepper: 8 Realistic Threats you should be Ready For!
- Understanding the Two is One, One is None Concept
- Red Cross Declares Emergency Need for Blood
- Where to go During a Communications Shutdown
- 35 Reasons Coffee Filters are Survival Multitaskers
- Every Day Carry (EDC) Foundation Concepts
- The Coming Economic Crisis
- Emergency Care For Gunshot Wounds
- KRISS Vector 9mm Carbine and Pistol Review
- This Might Shock You: Downed Power Line
- Top 100 Best Survival Movies
- In A Crisis, Your Paper Dollars Are Worthless: “Real Goods Are The Real Money”
- Devastating: 48% Collapse In Trucking Orders: “The Backbone of U.S. Trade Infrastructure and Logistics”
- The Continuing Demonization Of Cash
- How The Fed Unwittingly Confirmed A Recession And A Default Cycle Are Now Inevitable
- Total U.S. debt breaks $19 trillion mark: Total debt rises by $8.4 trillion in last 8 years and is on pace to hit $22 trillion by 2020.
- This Is Really Bad For Banks
Science, Nature and Tech:
- Earthquake Warnings: White House Announces Tech Advances
- What Does A Grocery Store PIN Pad Skimmer Look Like?
- Tesla is launching new Powerwall home batteries in 2016
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source, many included are provided as ‘food for thought’ material.