Below you will find a collection of stories and news articles that may be of particular interest to the prepper. Some, are just interesting.
- Gun Sales Taper a Bit: Still Booming
- Corporations, investors ‘grabbing’ land and water overseas Environmental Health News
- The State Of The Union Is… Dumber
- California Redefines ‘Doctors’ to Compensate for Obamacare Shortages
- World View: U.N. Security Council Condemns North Korea Nuclear Test
- Bulk Food Supplier Reveals How Much More Restaurants Are Paying For Food
- U.N. Maps Show U.S. High in Gun Ownership, Low in Homicides
- How the Obama Gun Control Proposals Compare to 1994
- A Black Box in Every Car – To Make You Safer
- To Defeat The Assault On Liberty, Our Appeals Must Be Moral
- Gas Prices Jump 25 Cents a Gallon
- Who Will Win The Currency Wars?
- It Sure Feels Like A Recession
- Obama’s Uncuttable Spending: Loses $70M on Producing Pennies
- 10 Immutable Laws Of Money
- Currency Wars are RealYra Harris
- Richard Russell: History About To Repeat – Hang On To Gold
- Cable Snaps As Bank Of England Welcomes The Currency Wars
- BOE predicts inflation will worsen
- Petrogold: Are Russia And China Hoarding Gold Because They Plan To Kill The Petrodollar?
- Where Did All The Hope Go?
- Banks could get blown away by bond bubble
- CBO The Coming Raid on Social Security
Science, Nature and Tech
Prepping and General Interest
- Life or Liberty, Profit or Prepping: Economic Decision Making for Preppers
- Whats the Best .45 Subcompact Pistol on the Market?
- Letter Re: The Core Kit: First Aid and Beyond
- DEJA VU: Scary Pictures Of The 1970s Oil Crisis
- NEW: 2012 Hurricane Health & Safety Tips – Power Outages During a Hurricane
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.