Prepping and General Interest
- Experts Fear Nuclear Famine: “A Disaster So Massive in Scale that No Preparation is Possible”
- The Leader’s Recon: Planning the Homesteader’s Defensive Battle Space, by Tim R.
- How to Make Fire Starters with Paper Rolls and Dryer Lint
- RifleShooter’s Best Rifle Reviews of 2013
- First Look: New Remington Guns & Ammunition for 2014
- EFFIN-A, It Works!
- Smith Wesson S&W M&P 15 Sport Rifle
- Kelly Kettle Kit
- The Sorta Is a Flexible Notebook with Removable, Rearrangeable Pages
- Jim’s Mailbox
- Illinois: Highland Park faces lawsuit over semi-auto ordinance
- Fed’s Balance Sheet Rises To Record $4.01 Trillion
- Guest Post: Do We Even Need a Banking Sector? Not Any More
- RED ALERT: Obamacare allows FEDGOV to back-bill and levy your estate to pay for “healthcare expenses”.
- Is China Dumping U.S. Treasuries?
- World’s worst economies in 2013
- Feds Elixir Is Surely a Temporary One
Science, Nature and Tech
- Ambient Computer Noise Leaks Your Encryption Keys
- Don’t be stupid – How not to get hacked – CNNMoney
- Debit vs. credit cards: Which is safer to swipe?
- Credit cards will keep getting stolen
- Target breach: ‘Highly sophisticated organized crime’
- ‘Smartphone killswitch’ bill coming to Calif.
- Online retailer Overstock to accept Bitcoin
- Airshow: Beyond pie charts – Apple 2.0 -Fortune Tech
- Bubonic plague outbreak kills 32 in Madagascar
- Massachusetts Attorney General Candidate Warren Tolman Wants ‘Smart Gun’ Mandate
- Report: Even More Security Risks Discovered at Healthcare.gov
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.