Special Ebola Coverage (Again, just to note; the articles posted here are for information only and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this site.)
- “Ebola Is A Plague”; Bodies Dumped On Streets; Nigerian Nurse Dies: Full Ebola Epidemic Roundup
- CDC Getting Dozens Of Calls ‘About People Who Are Ill After Traveling In Africa’
- Prepping for an Ebola Lockdown: No one goes out, no one comes in
- A Cure For Ebola?
Prepping and General Interest
- How to Boost Your Benchrest Shooting Skills
- 1,000 yard shot with 9mm
- Cabela’s Exclusive 1911 Pistols
- Essential Survival Show – Learning About Natural Yeast with Caleb Warnock
- Do You Have A Get Home Plan?
- What is Aquaponics?
- Going All-Natural Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive
- What Foods Would You Have To ‘Go Without’ If You Didn’t Have A Refrigerator?
- Why Toledo, Ohio’s Water Crisis Is a Warning for Every State
- Rosemary and Lavender Oils Affect Cognition and Mood Differently
- Preparing to Hunker Down in Place
- Type-2 Diabetes – Reduce Medication with a Healthy Eating Plan
- When There is No Coffee
- Build a Bug Out Kindle: A Digital Survival Library at Your Fingertips
- Top 5 Swiss Army Knives
- Prepping and the End of Our Time
- What You Need to Know About a Pandemic
- Weapons Security – Bug In Or Bug-Out
- North Carolina sheriff urges residents to arm themselves
- 9 “Smart” Gun Technologies Being Tested Now – Tested.com
- House Bill: Pa. employers can’t block workers from keeping guns in their cars
- Judge refuses to drop N.J. gun charges against Phila. woman
- Missourians give big thumbs-up to guns
- 16 million Americans have dropped out of the labor force in the last 10 years: The growth of long-term unemployment, low wage labor, and distorted employment figures.
- “Money as we know it… will simply disappear”.
- How Quantitative Easing “Works” – The Mainstream Still Doesn’t Get It
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.