Special: Sometimes, there is a synchronicity of topics that appears in many sources, making it hard to ignore. This topics centers around terrorism and particularly, nuclear terrorism. Though some of these articles cover the same news topic, I’ve included them as a way if seeing the whole. The preparedness information regarding the same topics have been left in the Prepping section below.
- AlertsUSA – Homeland Security Threat and Incident Notification
- Jihad leader claims Brussels, Paris jihad massacres were rehearsals for “big” attack inside U.S.
- Belgium fears Isis seeking to make ‘dirty’ nuclear bomb
- ‘Nuclear drones’ a threat to British cities
- Nuclear Drones From ‘Dark Web’ Cited by Obama in Terror Scenario
- Obama Warns of Nuclear Terrorism Threat
- Isil plotting to use drones for nuclear attack on West
- David Cameron issues strong warning about ISIS creating a dirty bomb
- How Bad Would A Nuclear Terror Attack Be: Find Out With This Interactive Nukemap
Prepping and General Interest:
- 9 Long-Lasting Vegetables That Will Stay Fresh For MONTHS After Harvest
- Solar Water Pumps
- Back to Basics: 5 Ways To Make Toothpaste At Home
- The Mossberg 500 – 20 Gauge Shotgun… is it the Ultimate Prepper’s Shotgun?
- Family Earthquake Preparedness Plan
- How to Build a Bug-Out Bag in 16 Steps
- Brown Recluse Spider Bites
- How to Prep Your Kids For Emergencies: Information
- Great New Suppressors for 2016
- 15 in 10 Drill
- The Venerable Ruger P95
- The Pitfalls Of Buying Gold And Silver Online, And How To Avoid Them
- Zika Mosquito’s Habits Force New Strategy By U.S. Cities, States
- Menu Planning
- How Low-Cost-Drones Can Be Used For Off-Grid Survival
- Deer Hunting: How Much Does Experience Matter?
- Nuclear Reactors and Materials are Vulnerable to Attack
- Tips For Growing Tomatoes
- Which Spud is Superior? White Potato vs Sweet Potato
- Hand Pollinating Corn for Seed Saving
- Product Highlight: Butter Powder | Your Own Home Store
- Love Thy Neighbor: Preparing to Help in a Crisis
- How to Make Smoke Bombs
- Build a Nuclear Go Bag for Fallout or Radioactive Incidents
- The Durable, 3-Step Off-Grid Oven You Can Build In Less Than An Hour
- Survival Medicine Hour: Lancing A Boil, Headaches, Doctor Shortages?
- 35 Best Foods to Stockpile & How to Get Started
- Reloading 101: The Cartridge Case
- Range Report: Gorilla Ammunition Field Test
- Relieve Your Sinuses With These Two Acupressure Techniques
- Yes, the Canik Article Was an April Fools’ Joke
- The Messy Reality of Self-Defense | SlowFacts
- Character Traits And Skills That Are Hard To Find During A Crisis
- When a kidnapper held a press conference with a gun to a man’s head
- Progress in Restoring the Right to Carry Arms in the United States
- The American Voter Summarized In 1 Cartoon
- Paul Craig Roberts: “How They Brainwash Us”
- The Next Big Problem: “Stagflation Is Starting To Show Across The Economy”
- Avoid putting your money in these banks
- Will Electric Vehicles Cause a Future Oil Crash?
Science, Nature and Tech:
- 350-Year-Old Pendulum Clock Mystery Solved : Discovery News
- Why ‘free wi-fi’ could cost you big time | Fox News Video
- What Is E-Ink? How It Works & Why Every Ebook Fan Needs It
- Scientists Say It’s Time To End ‘Parachute Research’
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source, many included are provided as ‘food for thought’ material.