The Essential Preparedness seminar is designed to provide members of the general public with real life considerations and accurate information for creating a personal emergency plan. Upon completing the course the attendee will be able to draw appropriate conclusions for creating a personalized emergency plan based on their personal, financial and familial situation.
The next CCRET class on Essential Preparedness is April 25th, in Mesa AZ.
This 8-hour course is only $10 for preregistration, $15 at the door. Seating is Limited. Training will be provided by the Center for Community Resilience, Education. Go to the CCRET website for more information.
- Videos of Shootings Drive Outrage Against Law Enforcement
- Minnesota Declares Emergency Over Bird Flu Outbreak
- High Levels of Radiation Found in Tokyo Playground
- WNW 187, Iran Navy Flees Yemen, Clinton Bribery Scandal, and Flash Crash Patsy
- al-Qaeda Counter-Drone Tactics Found in Mali
Prepping and General Interest
- Sharpen Your Critical Thinking Skills by Imagining “What If” Scenarios
- Make Flakier Biscuits with This Dough Stacking Technique
- This Infographic Teaches You How to Grow Dozens of Vegetables
- FCC Creates Innovation Radio, The Future Of Wireless Broadband
- First Look: Ruger .300 AAC Blackout Mini-14 Tactical Rifle
- Springfield XDS Explosion
- 32-Barrel Machine-Cannon
- All-Natural, Fluoride-Free Secrets For A Healthier Smile
- Long-Term Ammo Storage
- How to Keep Animals Out of Your Campsite
- Why Aren’t You Using Military Time?
- How Many Off-Grid Cooking Methods Do You Have?
- 5 Types of Flashlights You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Food Storage Do-Over Week 15: Powerless Cooking
- Make Your Home Safer: 3 DIY Projects for a Saturday Afternoon
- You Can’t Prep to Survive Everything
- Planning an Edible Landscape
- Off-Grid Living In A 150-Square-Foot Tiny Home
- Poor Broke College Students and Preps
- How To Make Soap Using Goat’s Milk And Oatmeal
- 27 Essential Preparedness Tips, Skills and Resources to Prepare for Disasters & Threats
- Casual Carry
- Anaphylactic Shock In Austere Settings
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Prepping Supplies?
- Nearly Half of Americans Threatened by Earthquakes, Study Finds
- Emergency Kit Necessities: Surviving a Disaster in the City
- How To Clean Your AK-47 Rifle
- Salvaging a Lawn Mower for Survival Material
- How the Next Economic Collapse Unfolds
- Shopping During a Blackout: Yesterday and Today
- Prepper Expos On The Come Up. Here’s Where To Go!
- 6 Natural Remedies for Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Best Dehumidifier For A Safe Or Gun Cabinet
- 7 Heat-Generating Devices Every Survivalist Needs
- 24 Lost Survival Hacks from 100 Years Ago
- Fingerprint Safety Invented By Teenager
- Don’t Think The BATFE Will Stop At Green
- California: Orange County Sheriff Responds to NRA-CRPA Letter and Agrees Not to Subject Several Hundred Pending CCW Applicants to Strict “Good Cause” Policy
- What Is Offshore Private Banking?
- Worst Drop In Core Durable Goods Since December 2012
- 11 Signs That We Are Entering The Next Phase Of The Global Economic Crisis
- Two-thirds of Americans don’t understand how credit cards work: The debt addiction in your pocket.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.