The Essential Preparedness seminar is designed to provide members of the general public with real life considerations and accurate information for creating a personal emergency plan. Upon completing the course the attendee will be able to draw appropriate conclusions for creating a personalized emergency plan based on their personal, financial and familial situation.
The next CCRET class on Essential Preparedness is April 25th, in Mesa AZ.
This 8-hour course is only $10 for preregistration, $15 at the door. Seating is Limited. Training will be provided by the Center for Community Resilience, Education. Go to the CCRET website for more information.
- CDC Investigators Link Current Blue Bell Listeria Outbreak To Illness From 2010
- US Says Russia Adds Air Defense Systems Inside Ukraine
Prepping and General Interest
- GLOCK 10mm G40 Modular Optic System Pistols
- Ruger LCP Custom Pistol
- Henry Mare’s Leg in .22 Magnum
- Ruger Introduces Mini-14 In .300 Blackout
- Study: Sick Pets Rarely Infect Humans
- 5 Emergency Items That Should Be In Your Car’s Glove Compartment Right Now
- Sewer Backups or Flooding, How to Clean Up After One
- Survival Skills: 5 Easy Ways To Enhance Your Home’s Security
- Seed Saving: 5 Nutrient-Dense Vegetables You Should Be Planting Now
- Equipment Review: Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock
- New Model Predicts Number of Tropical Cyclones that Could Hit New York
- Emergency Managers Debate the Need for Background Checks for Volunteers
- Interactive Hurricane Map Will Detail Local Threats
- An Excellent Solar Oven for Survival
- Skills Might Not Always be Better than Stuff
- Another American Water Emergency: Utah Municipal Water Supply Tainted by Chemical Spill
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.