The Essential Preparedness seminar is designed to provide members of the general public with real life considerations and accurate information for creating a personal emergency plan. Upon completing the course the attendee will be able to draw appropriate conclusions for creating a personalized emergency plan based on their personal, financial and familial situation.
The next CCRET class on Essential Preparedness is April 25th, in Mesa AZ.
This 8-hour course is only $10 for preregistration, $15 at the door. Seating is Limited. Training will be provided by the Center for Community Resilience, Education. Go to the CCRET website for more information.
Prepping and General Interest
- SealLine EcoSee Clear Dry Bag
- When Kids Can Stop Using a Booster or Sit in the Front Seat of the Car
- Make a Simple, Self-Inflating Camping Pillow Out of Memory Foam
- Glock 43 Holsters From DeSantis
- Guns & Ammo And The Maxim Silencer
- How to be a Prepper and Avoid Going Crazy
- Hydration for the Apocalypse: How to Store Water for Long-Term Emergencies
- The 5 Best Essential Oils For Allergy Relief
- ‘New Normal’: Scientists Predict Less Rain from Here on Out
- 6 Cheap DIY Greenhouse Designs Inspired By Traditional Shelters
- Navigation During a Disaster
- DIY Project: How To Make A Bug Catcher
- Reliable Ham Radio Post-Disaster Security Communications
- Video: Amoxicillin in Survival
Science, Nature and Tech
- Is The U.S. Food Supply Cursed?
- Hormel Says Turkey Sales Will Suffer This Year Because Of Bird Flu Outbreak
- “Emergency” Sends You Weather Alerts for Multiple US Cities
- Scientists to Share Real-time Genetic Data on MERS, Ebola
- California Takes Measures to Deal With Drought
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.