The Essential Preparedness seminar is designed to provide members of the general public with real life considerations and accurate information for creating a personal emergency plan. Upon completing the course the attendee will be able to draw appropriate conclusions for creating a personalized emergency plan based on their personal, financial and familial situation.
The next CCRET class on Essential Preparedness is April 25th, in Mesa AZ.
This 8-hour course is only $10 for preregistration, $15 at the door. Seating is Limited. Training will be provided by the Center for Community Resilience, Education. Go to the CCRET website for more information.
- Man Charged with Planning Terrorism Attacks in US
- WNW 186-Senate Gets To Approve Iran Deal, Russia Sends Air Defense to Iran, Middle East Chaos Continues
Prepping and General Interest
- The Number Of Volcanoes Erupting Right Now Is Greater Than The 20th Century’s YEARLY Average
- New POF 9mm Pistol
- Magpul Glock Magazine FTF Mistake
- Streamlight ProTac HL USB
- Trijicon Introduces the AccuPower LED Riflescope Series
- Shooting the Double 1911 from Arsenal Firearms
- Basic First Aid For Hypothermia and Heat Stroke
- Fish, Game and Sewage-Polluted Waters
- Which Booze is Best for a Prepper Stockpile?
- Top Five Best EDC Flashlights for 2015
- SureFire’s Powerful Key-Chain Light
- Gear Review: Flameless Portable Cooking Systems for Backcountry Camping
- Heirloom Seeds, Hybrids and More: What’s the Difference?
- Baking Soda – 112 Uses (WWII Series)
- Tips for Being Financially Prepared
- Relationships Are Key to Emergency Management
- Survival Guns: How To Clean And Maintain Your Revolver
- Hunting and Gun Safety – Facts You Might Not Know
- Unsound Banking: Why Most of the World’s Banks Are Headed for Collapse
- Flat Broke, Living In A Moldy Basement And Relying On Food Stamps And Medicaid
- 2007 All Over Again? Let Us Count The Ways (And Remember What Happened Then)
Science, Nature and Tech
- Veterinarians Warning Pet Owners In Midwest Over Canine Flu Outbreak That’s Sickened Hundreds Of Dogs
- Five Ways To Ensure Your Personal Data Remains Secure
- Study: Rabies Kills 59,000 People Annually
- 40 States Expect to See Water Shortages in the Next Decade
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.