More of the same. Leaders are still incompetent. Economy still looks bleak. Politicians stil trying to take away our Constitutional freedoms.
What strikes me is that the governmental authorities have been very quiet about who they think is responsible for the bombing. Oh, the media is all about placing blame at right-wingers, though they haven’t a shred of evidence to support their opinions. My take is that the government is staying quiet on who to blame until they have more information, knowing that bombings are more likely to be used by the extreme left and don’t want to step on anyone’s toes right now. Which is stupid. Anyone that bombs the innocent deserves nothing less than to be locked up in a cold, damp dungeon, regardless of who they are.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
- Ricin Letter to Obama: FBI Issues Statement
- 20000 M16s Go Missing With No Leads
- North Korea open to talks but not with US ‘brandishing a nuclear stick’ | World news | guardian.co.uk
- The Epic Failure of the Intel Agencies on the Boston Bombing
- Vandalism At San Jose PG&E Substation Called Sabotage « CBS San Francisco
- Letter sent to Sen. Roger Wicker tests positive for ricin : Homeland Security News
- Man injured in explosion on Memorial Drive in Atlanta CBS Atlanta 46 : Homeland Security News
- Boston bombs were pressure cookers filled with metal : Homeland Security News
- President Calls Boston Bombings an ‘Act of Terror’
- Obama: Boston Marathon Bombings ‘An Act of Terror’
- Homeland Security Agencies Wasted Money On Seminars Like Did Jesus Die for Klingons Too? & Training for a Zombie Apocalypse | Zero Hedge
- UPDATED: Source: Pressure-cooker bombs used in Boston blast that killed 3 – East Valley Tribune: Nation / World
- Kansas Governor Signs Bill Nullifying Gun Control
- The Republicans’ Surprise Gift To The $32 Billion Gun Industry – Forbes
- Senate to Hold Votes on Gun Control Amendments Today, Toomey-Manchin in Trouble
- NRA-ILA | ArizonaTwo Pro-Gun Bills Pass in Legislature and Go to Governor
- NRA-ILA | As debate begins, Senate background check proposal for gun sales lacks necessary votes
- Supreme Court Denies Review in Flawed Gun Rights Case, Might Take Next One
- NRA-ILA | New York’s assault weapon registration begins under NY SAFE Act
- El-Erian’s Summary: “Virtually Every Market Is Trading At Very Artificial Levels” | Zero Hedge
- A Peek Behind The Mirage Of The Dollar’s “Flight To Safety” | Zero Hedge
- More Evidence That The Economic Peak Is In | Lance Roberts | FINANCIAL SENSE
- Krauthammer: “First Successful Bombing, Terror Explosion Since 9/11”
- Criminal Cartel Attacks: “We Will Have No Shelter From Their Crimes Until They Have Taken Our Pensions, Our Social Security, Our 401k’s, and Our Savings Accounts”
- Is Bernankes Worst Nightmare Just Around the Corner? | Zero Hedge
- After Six Months Unemployment Turns Into Permanent Unemployment – Forbes
- Gold Sell-Off: There Is Only One Question That Matters | Detlev S Schlichter | FINANCIAL SENSE
- Gold Price Drop Signals a Larger Stock and Bond Market Correction | Peak Prosperity
- Is Bernankes Worst Nightmare Just Around the Corner?
Science, Nature and Tech
- H7N9 Bird Flu Cases In China Climb To 77 As Shanghai “Retrospectively” Adds To Total – Forbes
- Are You Eating ‘Superbugs?’ Resistant Bacteria Found At Alarming Rates On Meat In Stores – Forbes
Prepping and General Interest
- Gold Buying Frenzy Continues: China, Japan, And Australia Scramble For Physical | Zero Hedge
- India’s Response To The Gold Sell Off: A Massive Buying Frenzy | Zero Hedge
- Boston Marathon Bombing: Who Do They Plan To Blame?
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.