The Essential Preparedness seminar is designed to provide members of the general public with real life considerations and accurate information for creating a personal emergency plan. Upon completing the course the attendee will be able to draw appropriate conclusions for creating a personalized emergency plan based on their personal, financial and familial situation.
The next CCRET class on Essential Preparedness is April 25th, in Mesa AZ.
This 8-hour course is only $10 for preregistration, $15 at the door. Seating is Limited. Training will be provided by the Center for Community Resilience, Education. Go to the CCRET website for more information.
Prepping and General Interest
- A Few Reasons I Like The Kalashnikov Better Than The AR-15
- 3 All-Natural Ways To Rid Your Garden Of Deer
- How To Measure Energy (kWh) Of A Single Device With A Power Meter (Watts over Time)
- Food Storage Do-Over Week 14: Sanitation/First Aid
- Cielo Stainless Steel Pill Holder
- How to Set Up a Ham Radio Without Going Crazy – Part 2
- 6 Steps To Harden Your Home Against Fire
- Deadly Bubonic Plague Discovered In U.S. Fleas, Animals
- Survival Skills: How to Avoid a Spring Foraging Failure
- False Myths That Could Ruin Your Prepping Plans
- Do I have To Blanch My Surplus Vegetables before Freezing?
- Rotating Your Food Storage With FIFO
- Ten Foods to Include in Your Emergency Food Storage Supply
- 5 Vital Rules For The Newbie Bushcrafter
- Pinch Multitool
- Initial Jobless Claims Miss By Most In 2 Months, Continuing Claims Collapse To Lowest Since Dec 2000
- Huge Trouble Is Percolating Just Under The Surface Of The Global Economy
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
This is a curated list of news stories and articles having interested to the preparedness community. None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.