Terrorism – Of course, they’re not calling it terrorism, but what else do you call exploded IEDs? In addition to the two that were exploded, several other unexploded IEDs were found.
Leadership – Or rather, the lack of leadership. News reports coming out today show us that our current political “leaders” know *nothing* about leadership. They haven’t a clue as to how to handle a couple of small bomb explosions, how can we expect them to handle a large scale attack? I am not belittling the deaths and injuries that many people suffered, but this is an issue that needs to be addressed. Past disasters in this country have showed us that government is not able to handle crisis on any level. Yesterday’s terror attack is just another page in that book. It’s ironic that the politicians whom concern themselves with controlling every little aspect of our lives have failed to learn how to properly handle a crisis themselves, despite the millions spent on emergency management training.
You, the Prepper – What needs to be taken from this is twofold. First, terror attacks are a reality and can happen at anytime; don’t let your guard down. Second, then the crisis hits, don’t wait for government help, you’re on your own. You’ll need to think fast and take action to protect yourself and your family.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
- Concerned Marathoners Prompt Boston Plane Grounding Due To Arabic Passengers – Live Stream | Zero Hedge
- North Korea vows blitz attack on South warning ‘retaliation will start without notice’ | World | News | Daily Express
- Nuclear power plants in Oswego County on heightened awareness after Boston explosions : News : CNYcentral.com
- Blast Victims: What We Know About The Kinds Of Injuries That Occurred In Boston – Forbes
- North Korea vows ‘sledgehammer blows’ against South | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Tools of War: Boston Marathon Bombs Appear to Have Been IEDs
- DHS Has Not Issued Terror Alert After Boston Marathon Bombing
- Doctors ‘pulling ball bearings’ out of victims of Boston Marathon bombs that killed at least three and injured 144 |
- Five More Undetonated Bombs Found In Boston | Zero Hedge
- Boston Update: National Guard Deployed; Police Detonate Third Bomb; DHS/FBI/LocalPD Serve Search Warrants in Mass.
- Two Dead, More Than 100 Injured In Boston Marathon Bombings – Forbes
- Boston explosions: Panic in cities across the country as fear of a copycat attack grips New York, Washington, D.C. and other cities | Mail Online
- 39 Senators Already Lined Up Against the Manchin-Toomey ‘Compromise’
- NRA-ILA | Obama’s United Nations Backdoor to Gun Control
- US consumer prices drop 0.2 pct on cheaper gas – Yahoo! News
- Where Does Your Tax Dollar Go? | Zero Hedge
- Is The Takedown Of Gold A Sign That The Entire Global Financial System Is About To Crash?
- San Fran Fed Blames High California Unempolyment And Rising Poverty On Highly Efficient Workers | Zero Hedge
- The one reason why golds sell-off doesnt matter
- Flashback: Warning: “Watch The Metals, When They Dip. It Will Be A Good Indication That Things Are About To Happen.”
- The Federal Reserve is Raising Taxes to Create Jobs? – Forbes
- US Households On Foodstamps Hit Record High | Zero Hedge
- The Daily Bell – Gold, Why So Volatile?
Science, Nature and Tech
- Cyberattacks can’t break the Internet – Apr. 16, 2013
- H7N9 Bird Flu Illnesses In China Climb By Eight To 71 Cases – Forbes
- Shanghai H7N9 Bird Flu Situation Said “Stable” – Forbes
- Alarming Bird Flu News: H7N9 Spreads Throughout China, May Pass Person-to-Person – Forbes
Prepping and General Interest
- Leadership, Media Struggle with Boston Attacks
- Lessons Learned From Hurricane Sandy, by The Angry Prepper – SurvivalBlog.com
- You May Be A Dangerous, Paranoid Doomsday Prepper If
- Monday Humor… And The Question Everyone Should Ask | Zero Hedge
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.