Guns – While you’re distracted with the North Korea fears, Senators are moving forward with gun control.
Oops? – Another action that is becoming more common is the “accidental” disclosure of gun owners and other personal information. Does anyone seriously believe any of these disclosures was an accident? I’m thinking that they are playing the “better to ask forgiveness than permission” game. And why not? There isn’t any repercussions for this!
North Korea – While the so-called deadline has passed, the situation hasn’t returned to normal. We Americans focus too much on specific dates and not enough on the overall threat. Don’t stop preparing for nukes and EMP, as the odds of it happening in the not-so-distant future is still significant.
If you have find a news story or prepping-related article, send it in.
- As Jerry Brown Touts California In China, Its Citizens Pack Their Bags – Forbes
- N. Korean missile launchpad moved into firing position – report â RT News
- Air Force general: Actions aim to deter NKorea – Yahoo! News
- Threat Level Rises to Watchcon 2 ‘Vital Threat’ for US Forces in South Korea
- Connecticut Drafts Gun Law In Secret
- EPA acknowledges releasing personal details on farmers, senator slams agency | Fox News
- IRS: We can read emails without warrant – The Hill’s Hillicon Valley
- GUN WATCH: Missouri Secretly Shares Entire CCW List With Feds Against State Law
- Applications for Popular Conceal Carry Permit Surge
- National Association For Gun Rights: Don’t Expand Gun Control, Repeal It
- GUN WATCH: Ted Nugent Promotes New ‘Right to Carry’ Campaign on Knife Rights
- GUN WATCH: They wont ban your single-shot .22, right?
- NRA-ILA | Colorado Sheriffs Continue to Stand in Defense of Your Second Amendment Rights
- Senators announce gun control deal to close background check loopholes | World news | The Guardian
- NRA-ILA | Bill to Ban ALL Lead Ammunition for Hunting to be Heard Next Week
- NRA-ILA | Statement from the National Rifle Association Regarding Toomey Manchin Background Check Proposal
- Why Lie About Inflation? Because It Covers Up Other Bigger Lies | Zero Hedge
- Food Inflation Everywhere, But Not A Bit In CPI (Yet) | Zero Hedge
- Why Bernanke Cant Stop Deflation | Clif Droke | FINANCIAL SENSE
- We Are Headed For A Catastrophic Retirement Train Wreck | InvestmentWatch
- Obama Administration Cuts Back Pearl Harbor Tours
- Obama Budget Increases IRS Funding $1B
- White House projecting slow economic gains ahead – Yahoo! News
- Housing ‘Recovery’ Shifts To Contraction | Zero Hedge
- Europe Extends Confiscatory Non-Template ‘Template’ To Interbank Deposits | Zero Hedge
- Obama Budget: 41% Increase in Income Taxes
- Taking QE to a Whole New Level | Sober Look | FINANCIAL SENSE
- Fed minutes reveal disagreement over Ben Bernanke stimulus programme | Business | The Guardian
- World Recession Update | Dwaine van Vuuren | FINANCIAL SENSE
Science, Nature and Tech
Prepping and General Interest
- Why Are The Banksters Telling Us To Sell Our Gold When They Are Hoarding Gold Like Crazy?
- BitCrash Continues: Down 40% And Dumping | Zero Hedge
- You Will Never Receive a Warning From a Central Banker, Banker or Politician | Zero Hedge
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Bitcoiners: Remember What Happened to eGold
None of the above should be considered an endorsement or an attempt to push any particular agenda by the Preparedness Podcast. They’re simply presented here as an informative source.